Chocolate Gift - The Best of the Best
Treat yourself or your loved ones with this gift of the bestselling chocolates from our collection.
About this gift
- Now's your chance to send as a gift our top-selling chocolates.
- Features our iconic melt-in-your-mouth treats by the best bean-to-bar chocolate makers from around the world.
- With a gift like this, you can afford to treat yourself to great chocolate every day. It is also a great no-brainer exquisite gift that will never collect dust and always causes a WOW effect.
- Barre Infernale Pistachio Praline bar by Pralus (France) The sensational bar of the Barre Infernale series is 160g of unadulterated indulgence. Barre Infernale - Pistache is a delectable example of an extraordinary pairing. A substantial layer of dark chocolate made with fruity Madagascar cacao beans expertly surrounds a praline pistachio centre made of sweet and rich pistachio paste coating pieces of crunchy whole pistachio. This peanut butter chocolate is made by the devil himself.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate by Naive (Lithuania). This peanut butter chocolate is made by the devil himself.
- Piura Porcelana 75% by Original beans (the Netherlands) Flavours of lime, raspberry, and pecan divulge the secrets of an Ultra Rare white cacao–nature’s delicious mistake–we found along Peru’s coastal desert and habitat of hundreds of captivating butterflies.
- World's Best Dark Chocolate Bar Selva Maya by Bonnat (France). Bonnat Selva Maya 75% won World’s Gold in 2016 at the International Chocolate Awards. The bar uses rare cacao from south-eastern Mexico.
- Low-sugar Dark Chocolate Hi-End by Zotter (Austria). Cocoa in its pure form with a trace of organic sugar which inspires the taste. As powerful as the Andes, shrouded in legend like the Inca - the Peruvian cocoa is marked by the terroir and its history.
- Low-sugar Dark Chocolate Made from Malaysian Cacao Beans from Serian Region by Beau Cacao (France). A taste of the rugged, down-to-earth life of remote Malaysia, Serian is a town located close to Kuching. True to its name, “Serian” distils the essence of tranquillity and serenity right into a bar of dark chocolate.
- Luxury Thai Chocolate Made from Beans from Prachuap Province by Kad Kokoa (Thailand). The province is famous for its pineapple and coconut production, some of the most important in the country. The cacao sourced in Prachuap grows at low elevation, closer to the ocean, providing us with a flavour unique to the region.
- Limited Edition Raw Chocolate with Hibiscus and Cinnamon by Raaka (USA). This bean-to-bar chocolate is a part of Raaka's Botanical Collection created in collaboration with the New York Botanical Garden. This bar was created to praise the combination of visual beauty and taste.
- Pure White Chocolate by OBOLO (Chile). Real white chocolate! This is something unique in Chile: OBOLO uses cocoa butter obtained from pressing organic cocoa beans from the Pangoa cooperative in Peru.
Our Eco-friendly Wrapping
This gift is a great example of the sustainability and reusability of its' packaging. Chocolates are wrapped in Japanese-style linen fabric that later can be used as home decor or an accessory (bandana wristband, anyone?)
What is Bean-to-bar?
Bean-to-bar or craft chocolate is a revolutionary concept that has been drastically transforming the chocolate industry. Craft chocolates deviate from mass-produced chocolates in that they represent only the finest and most natural ingredients, can contain rare varieties of cocoa beans, ascertain environmental conservation, and emphasise positive social impact by ensuring a sustainable ecology, community, and economy. Additionally, craft chocolate bars are exceptionally delicious and pure, relatively healthier than mass-produced chocolates, and both the bars and packaging are always beautifully designed.
This set includes a FREE gift card. You can leave your message on the checkout page.